57 total views, 2 views today
There are certain essential rules that you need to follow in order to make sure that your baby has a healthy and happy routine. You have to see to it that she or he receives proper nutrition and maintains proper hygiene. For at least a year or two, you as a parent will be in charge of maintaining their hygiene.
From buying diapers to proper baby clothes and from looking for options to buy baby cotton saliva bibs online you will have to take care of everything for your baby’s health. Yes, it can sound a little bit overwhelming at first but if you make a list of certain basic things that you need to do, it will slowly fall into a pattern. Here’s a little guidance to make it a little bit easier for you:
- A golden rule for maintaining a baby’s hygiene and health is that the moment you buy new clothes for them, you have to wash them with the help of a disinfectant like Dettol or Savlonin order to make sure that the clothes do not contain any germs. Even if you are buying branded clothes from shopping malls, this is something that you will need to do. In fact, when it comes to fancy dresses for girls and stylish jeans and t shirts for boys, give them for a dry wash before you let your baby wear them.
- You must keep wipes and use them when you change your baby’s diaper. Do not take a risk and change your baby’s diaper as often as you can. The baby’s skin should not be exposed to one diaper for more than 5 hours and hence keep on changing diapers and using wipes even if it apparently seems that the baby does not need its diaper changed. This will help in preventing the formation of rashes.
- Well, when it comes to babies, they literally drool. You have to keep in mind that you must wipe off the drool from your baby’s face and also keep an eye on it. You should always use pure cotton saliva bibs for babies so that you can wipe off the drool with ease and not cause any discomfort to the baby’s skin. It is very important that the material be cotton.
- It’s not just the baby; you will have to take care of your hygiene too when the baby comes. Every time you hold your baby, make sure that your hand is properly washed. You can always keep a sanitizer in your house for the first year after your baby comes. When visitors come to visit, do not allow them to take the baby in their arms without first washing their hands.
- You will also have to keep the house clean, especially after they start crawling. Make sure that the floors and swiped twice daily with disinfectants and that there are no hidden cobwebs or insects in the house. Get a pesticide cleaning of the house done, before the baby comes.
These are 5 essential things that you have to consider when it comes to looking after the health and hygiene of your baby.