17 total views, 2 views today
Are you one of those guys who don’t like the 9 to 5pm kind of office life?
If the answer is ‘No!’ that’s the first sign of being a creative person as most of them don’t! And that’s fine! These regular working for continuous eight longs hours with perfect professional white walls with systems lined up in a row isn’t my cup of tea and may be not yours too. But, in this competitive world of talent, you can’t stay idle. So, you must be working for home, right? Then why not replace your home corner for the work with the right home office furniture.
How can you do that? Here are the things you need to get when you buy furniture online UK http://funique.co.uk for your office at home.
- Odd Ones Out
Before you start shopping for the things to set up your plan for the home office, remove the extra furniture which is covering the unnecessary occupancy of the room. This will make some good space for the new furniture required to keep the things in place. Also, see if you can re-cycle or re-use any of the stuffs there. It would save you some money!
- Informal Yet Formal
This is all that you need to set it up. Work in style! A combo of personal and professional touch in your work place at home!
- Desk – Scandinavian desk is the best for choice for you. Pick up this theme to match the rest of the items below.
- Chair – A must! Compliment it with the desk.
- Bulletin board/white board – Distractions not allowed. Pin the thoughts or formulate your to-do plans on the boards.
- Colour – Tacky colors are a big ‘No! No!’ You can make your workspace different in a way that it blends with the other rooms too in the house. Scandinavian style does that easily for a modern décor like yours.
- Table Lamp – Not to hamper the productivity of work, table lamps are the mid-nights guide light.
- Shelves – Hold the files and books on the shelves with some other details like the pen-holders or a small family picture
- The Creative Corner
Give it your touch of creativity and innovation. Plants produce an essence of greenery and liveliness that keeps you freshened up. Yes! Surroundings do matter. The home office furniture should be appealing, cheerful and airy.
A good office environment are more likely to make your mind pop up with innovative ideas, since you are not stressed up, but your work make you feel just like home – and so, you enjoy the projects that you take up.
It’s not that if you don’t go for the job outside, you probably are not taken up by work, but you got your own stylish office corner at home itself.